425 1st Street #4705
This spectacular South Beach home will captivate you with its stunning south-west city, Twin Peaks, bay and ballpark views. The light-filled one bedroom, one bath floor plan features floor to ceiling windows with custom shades, beautiful bamboo floors, walk-in closet, and spacious bathroom with deep soaking tub. Prepare a gourmet meal in the chef’s open kitchen, boasting designer Bosch and Sub-Zero appliances and a breakfast bar.
Enjoy recent upgrades including designer-selected lighting and plush bedroom carpeting as well as the 24-hour 1-car valet parking and additional storage. This building is also pet-friendly!
One Rincon Hill is a premier full-service condominium with a 24-hour doorman and concierge. Built in 2008, this luxury high-rise consists of 60 stories and is one of the few South Beach properties constructed on bedrock. This south tower contains high-speed elevators and a large water tank designed to help the building withstand strong winds.
Pamper yourself with hotel-style amenities include fitness center, hospitality room, owners’ lounge, deluxe outdoor pool with fireplace and barbecue, open grass area, and plenty of table seating to enjoy an afternoon lunch or dinner. The convenient business center makes working from home easy. One Rincon Hill residents also enjoy access to the fabulous modern amenities at the Harrison tower next door, including the penthouse lounge and state of the art fitness center.
Enjoy the close proximity to the Financial District, the Embarcadero, Ferry Building and the Giants’ stadium! Walk to popular restaurant, bars, the Westfield Center and public transportation. The 24-hour valet service and convenient access to 101, 280 and 80 freeways enable an easy commute.
- One-bedroom, one bathroom in a full-service concierge building
- High floor with stunning Twin Peaks, city, bay and Oracle Ball Park views!
- Chef’s open kitchen with deluxe Sub-Zero & Bosch appliances and breakfast bar
- Bamboo floors in the sunny living-dining room and kitchen
- Bright bedroom features plush, new carpeting and walk-in closet
- New, designer-selected lighting and newly painted interior
- Custom window treatments
- In-unit washer and dryer
- 1-car 24-hour valet parking and additional storage for this unit
- HOA dues of $1013.24 per month include parking and amenities
- 24-hour doorman & concierge, pool, jacuzzi, deluxe fitness center
- BBQ area and large hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
- Access to Uncle Harry’s lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison next door
- Walk to the financial district, the Ferry building, shopping, ballpark, restaurants!
- Easy access to freeways and public trans (SFMTA, BART, Caltrain)
Wednesday, August 21st 12-1:30
Thursday, August 22nd 6-7:30
Saturday, August 24th 2-4
Sunday, August 25th 2-4
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Laura Kaufman, MBA